-
January 29th, 2006, 01:24 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Customer service is still being uncooperative and because of them switching Sam's body I may have to buy a new Pre-Mattel doll on eBay because of their mistake. CS is lying to me and I need proof that is why I started a petition. For everyone who has ever had their old doll switched against their wishes, the deception must stop:
http://new.petitiononline.com/liz1325/petition.html
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 28, 2006 09:36 PM: Message edited by: elizabeth_1325 ]</font>
-
January 29th, 2006, 01:49 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I did have mine switched, however, when I sent her back they did put on the old limbs complete with scratches so I knew they were hers. It was a bit of an annoyance though, what I would prefer is some method of communication (even an e-mail would be nice) so they can get the consent of the owner before swapping something out, I think it would save both parties some time, and it would save AG the extra shipping costs to have the doll shipped to them and then back to the owner again. Just a thought.
Shanna
-
January 29th, 2006, 01:51 AM
#3
Inactive Member
I was the first to sign the petition [img]smile.gif[/img]
Good luck with everything!
-
January 29th, 2006, 02:06 AM
#4
Inactive Member
I signed it, too! That is so terrible! I hope that they give you your doll's original parts back. Keep us posted!
-
January 29th, 2006, 02:33 AM
#5
Felicity_Fan85
Guest
-
January 29th, 2006, 03:00 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Thank you so much everybody. I really appreciate all your support. We A.G. collectors should stick together. Let's make sure this doesn't happen to anyone else ever again.
-
January 29th, 2006, 07:09 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Certain people at AG's customer service are lying to me to cover themselves for their mistake. Only certain agents will admit that the body was indeed switched and and others are saying there's no difference.
-
January 29th, 2006, 07:14 AM
#8
Inactive Member
I signed, too. I've never sent a doll to the hospital, but I've been scared to for this very reason. I probably am very unlikely to do so now.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks